Subarea Transportation/ Land Use Study
This study addressed economic opportunities in and around the Enterprise South Industrial Park, multimodal connectivity throughout the area with an emphasis on transit including Light Rail, updates to the Highway 58 Community Land Use Plan, considered future land use for the Bonny Oaks corridor, addressed freight needs and the impacts of freight transport to the area, and recommend concepts/scenarios including revisions to existing projects and new transportation improvements to be considered in the next Regional Transportation Plan.
- ESIP Executive Summary (pdf)
- Enterprise South Subarea Study Final Plan (pdf)
- Enterprise South Subarea Study Appendix A (pdf)
- Enterprise South Subarea Study Appendix B (pdf)
- GreenTrips at Enterprise South (pdf)
Designated representatives from partner agencies and elected/appointed bodies were invited to serve on the steering committee for the study. Presentations given to the steering committee and TPB are available below:”
- Steering Committee Kickoff Presentation (pdf)
- Steering Committee Meeting #2 (pdf)
- Steering Committee Meeting #3 (pdf)
- TPB Final Presentation (pdf)
Click on map image below to view detailed PDF.
For more information, contact Akosua Cook, Senior Planner, at email@example.com or 423-643-5906.