- City Council approved a moratorium on new permits until January 2023.
- City Council created an Ad Hoc STVR Committee (5 meetings held).
- City Council contracted with Chris Acuff, UTC to undertake research and recommendations.
- Ad Hoc Committee held 4 Focus Groups to hear from Homeowners/Neighborhoods, Affordable Housing Advocates, STVR Owners and Realtors/Builders.
- Ad Hoc Committee has reviewed data and regulatory changes used in other Tennessee cities.
- November 01, 2022: Proposed code changes as presented at Short-term Vacation Rental Ad Hoc Committee Meeting on
November 01, 2022.
- December 2022: The moratorium in effect on all new non-owner occupied short-term rental applications was extended through July 10, 2023. More information here.
- January 10, 2023: Link to Council STVR Ordinance Legislation.
- January 17, 2023: Link to revised Council STVR Ordinance Legislation as discussed by Council at a Legislative Committee meeting.
Questions? Comments? firstname.lastname@example.org