In the spring of 2015 as a follow-up to the Moccasin Bend Gateway Plan adopted in 2012, the City engaged a design team to develop schematic designs for three projects:
- A North Shore Riverwalk Extension
- Street enhancements for Manufacturer’s and Hamm Road
- Manufacturer’s Park at the U.S. 27 Interchange
Multi-modal connections between Cherokee Blvd, the Hill City/Northside neighborhoods and Manufacturer’s Road were also studied. The resulting North Shore Spaces Design Report moves us a step closer to implementing the vision for this important gateway.North Shore Public Spaces FINAL REPORT Dec 2016
Please contact Pam Glaser at the Regional Planning Agency at (423) 643-5911 if you have questions or comments.
Click on link below for additional information.
- Manufacturer’s RD & Hamm RD – 1 (pdf)
- Manufacturer’s Park – 2 (pdf)
- North Shore Riverwalk (pdf)
- Connections (pdf)
- November 17 Stakeholder Presentation (pdf) – See top left corner and use cursor to view text.
- INSTRUCTIONS– To review the dialogue for each slide, please download or save the file and then reopen to scroll over the “Conversation Icon” at the very upper left of each slide when viewing as a pdf.