The Chattanooga-Hamilton County/North Georgia Transportation Planning Organization will hold a Public Open House on to provide opportunity for public review of the draft 2045 Regional Transportation Plan.
The Open House will be held on Tuesday, December 18th, 2018 from 3:00-6:00 pm. at the Development Resource Center, 1250 Market Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402.
The Development Resource Center (DRC) can be reached the following ways:
- CARTA transit (free electric shuttle, and multiple bus stops at 12th and Market, less than a block away),
- Bike (free bike parking and Bike Chattanooga bicycle transit within feet of the front door),
- Drive (free parking in the rear of the DRC, off King Street).
- Or Walk!
Can’t make it to the Open House?
In addition to the Open House, the draft 2045 Regional Transportation Plan may be viewed online at www.chcrpa.org/index.php/project/2045-rtp/ or in a hardcopy format at the following locations (through Friday, December 28th) during normal hours of operation of the following locations:
- Northwest Georgia Regional Commission
503 West Waugh Street
Dalton, GA 30721
- Soddy-Daisy City Hall
9835 Dayton Pike
Soddy-Daisy, TN 37379
- Collegedale Public Library
9318 Apison Pike
Collegedale, TN 37363
- Chattanooga-Hamilton County Regional Planning Agency
1250 Market St., Suite 2000
Chattanooga, TN 37402
Please direct comments or questions to TPO staff at email@example.com or (423) 643-5900. Staff is also available at the Chattanooga-Hamilton County Regional Planning Agency, 1250 Market St., Suite 2000, Chattanooga, TN 37402 Monday through Friday from 8:00 am-4:30 pm.