Highway 153 Corridor
Transit/Land Use Subarea Study
This study explored a range of transit service options for the Highway 153 corridor study area. The recommendations are based on an analysis of existing and future conditions, current and potential transit user needs and desires, and regional travel trends. The final project deliverables below recommend a set of phased transit service expansions, as well as necessary supportive land use, roadway, and bicycle and pedestrian improvements, based upon the current and forecasted growth within the Highway 153 corridor study area.
- Hwy 153 Executive Summary (pdf)
- Tech Memo 1: Existing & Future Conditions (pdf)
- Tech Memo 2: User & Market Research (pdf)
- Tech Memo 3: Transit Options (pdf)
- Tech Memo 4: Recommendations (pdf)
Designated representatives from partner agencies and elected/appointed bodies were invited to serve on the steering committee for the study. Presentations given to the steering committee are available below:
- Steering Committee Kickoff Presentation (pdf)
- Steering Committee Presentation 2 (pdf)
- Steering Committee Presentation 3 (pdf)
- Steering Committee Presentation 4 (pdf)
For more information, contact Cortney Geary, Senior Multimodal Transportation Planner, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 423-643-5914.